- Merchants can prepare payment request immediately.
- Merchants have the option to list each products, services and/or solutions as
well as insert visuals, descriptions and
order quantities into the payment request.
- Merchants can send the payment request to the customer via their favourite channel like SMS, WhatsApp, Viber, Email and more.
- Customers can click on the payment request link to make their payment via Credit Cards, Online Banking (FPX) and/or E-Wallets.
- Merchants can configure in-application payment request to offer flat-rate, per-usage and/or subscription when selling digital merchandise.
- Merchants can offer new selling packages like on-demand, ancillary, premium and add-on subscription with in-application payment request.
- Merchants can insert in-application payment request into applications, contents, services and websites as the preferred payment request option.
- Customers can click on the in-application payment request link to make their payment via Credit Cards, Online Banking (FPX), E-Wallets and/or Direct Carrier Billing (DCB).
- Merchants can swiftly deploy a self-branded digital wallet solution to incorporate cashless engagements for their businesses.
- Merchants can use the digital wallet solution as a customer relationship management (CRM) tool to engage and reward their customers in
- Customers can easily enjoy cashless payments, loyalty rewards, real-time redemption and more.